BUILA’s goal is to represent the practitioner's voice for international higher education in the UK. The BUILA Executive Committee does this through:
- Representation and organised responses to changing policy impacting on international student recruitment, TNE and international collaborations and partnerships
- Regular discussion and liaison with key partners who have an influence on and interest in international HE
- Lobbying events and interventions that enable the Membership’s voice to be heard by government and other decision-makers
- An engaging, insightful and thought-provoking Annual Conference, packed with industry experts, and opportunities for discussion around hot-topics that affect international HE
- Face-to-face and online forums for sharing best practice and discussing key issues impacting the sector, for UK HE International Directors, and for all international staff of member universities
- A calendar of training events and key regional market groups to help UK university international staff develop core skills and understand their industry and target markets better.
BUILA’s Annual Report 2016 is a reflection of the success that BUILA has had over the last year in these key areas of activity, and provides you with an overview of the association’s finances for the financial years 2014 - 2016. To see the full report, please click on the link to the right.